Popular posts from this blog
So Begum finally caught up with us at around 10:30am yesterday at Myeongdong Exit 2. By then, the klook booked tour bus had long been gone. Luckily I found a blog detailing how to get to Nami Island and all the train transfers we had to make. Despite the sometimes confusing signs and locating the stops, riding Seoul's train system was a breeze. I liked it better than the bus ride back to our hotel.
I got to the Cebu Pacific queue at 10:25 am. Exactly 1 hour before the boarding time. The taxi fare from Magallanes to Airport amounted to P237.00. Quite steep. I purposely didn't come to the Davao Airport early with the girls (Jhanis offered a ride) because I had to prepare my pet cats' meals for the next 8 days that I'd be gone---and because I thought Cebu Pacific still had that special lane for passengers who did the Web check-in and just had to drop their bags. The line was snaking but when it was my turn at the check in counter, the woman asked for my passport. I had to call Jhanis, and a few minutes later Yeng showed up with my passport in hand. I was slightly shocked to learn that I won't see my luggage til Incheon. Oh well, at least I don't have to wheel around with my enormous trolley bag around NAIA. Some chitchat with the girls at a cafe. It's Yeng's first trip abroad. And first time away from her daughter. Jhanis is looking spiffy ...

Comments
Post a Comment